Find job details and your point of contact with only few clicks. You will receive a confirmation e-mail as soon as your application has been sent successfully.
If you cannot find a suitable role in the listed vacancies or you are not ready to apply, leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
SITE ACQUISITION COORDINATOR
MISSION OF THE POSITION:
- To acquire more sites to help building Malaysia’s telecommunication infrastructure.
- Deliver quality sites within expectation.
- Responsible for site acquisition.
- Support request from contract and project department.
- Liaise and promptly update with various party include but not limiting to consultants, landowners, property owners, local authorities and clients.
- Discipline person and commitment to growing the company business.
- Handle documentation needed in overall acquisition process.
- Ensure all relevant contract are error free and deliver on time to stakeholders.
- Prepare relevant documents and ensure timely submission to client, consultant and authorities.
- Attend meeting with clients on matters relevant to project works.
- Prepare monthly site progress report.
- Ensure the documentations are in order and compliance to ISO requirements.
- Perform any job duty as and when required by the immediate superior/ HOD.
- Any other job functions as assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Able to travel in short notice, and cover all states in Malaysia.